Wednesday 28 February 2018

Rise of Moloch – Titus


 
I got my big box of The World of SMOG: Rise of Moloch stuff from their Kickstarter a couple of weeks ago, and... those figures are just fantastic looking.
So, a bunch of them moved to the painting table to be washes, trimmed and prepped. The first batch will be some of the circus/carnival oriented ones, as I intend to use them in Pulp Alley, as baddies in the Sideshow of Horrors scenario from the Tomb of Serpents solo-campaign I have just started (AAR from the first game is coming shortly).
The very first finished mini is Titus, a very strong and very tough evildoer in the game. He will be equally tough and evil in Sideshow of Horrors.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Joakim! Was your strongman able to fit on a normal base or did you use a 40mm one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's on a 30mm integral base in the Rise of Moloch game, and I let him have a clear one of the same size.
      I really prefer the clear ones, if possible.

      Delete